Adjustable Riser for Tapered Handlebar
- Does this accessory fit my sled?: Click Here
Summit X & Freeride - Vehicles with 130 mm riserblock
- Mountain and backcountry sleds require a wide range of riding positions to maximize your experience.
- Handlebar positioning is key.
- The fast way to modify your handlebar height adapting to changing riding conditions.
- Utilize the lower position for trail / sit down riding/ extend to maximum height in seconds to convert to stand up riding.
- Works in conjunction with all stock cables and wiring.
- Easily and quickly adjustable without tools.
- Adjustable length: 115 mm to 175 mm high.
- For REV-XP platform; requires steering pad (506152717) (not included).