Q: Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed?
A: Yes. To cancel, modify, or get more information on an order, you can contact Kibo by email (email@example.com) or by phone (1-866-520-6480).
Note: Since we begin processing your order as soon as we receive it, changes cannot always be made.
Q: Can I place an order by phone, fax, email or mail?
A: No. To ensure that all transactions are secure, we cannot accept orders by phone, fax, email or mail. We reserve the right to refuse an order at all times.
Q: Which payment methods are accepted on BRP online stores?
A: The following credit cards are the only accepted payment methods on BRP online stores: Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Q: Are taxes included in the online store prices?
A: No. Taxes are not included in the online store prices. If the party that shipped your parcel is located in the same province or State as that of your shipping address, the appropriate taxes will be added to your order total during checkout.
Q: Which shipping methods can I choose to have my parcel delivered?
A: Two shipping methods are offered: standard shipping and in-store pickup.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: For orders sent with standard shipping, there is a minimal fee of $7.99. The total shipping cost is determined by:
- Clothing: total cost of the order
- Parts and accessories: total weight of the order
- Maintenance products: total volume of the order.
For orders picked up in-store, there is no shipping fee.
Q: Can I get the status of my order?
R: Yes. Once your order is submitted, Kibo will send you a confirmation email. Once the authorized BRP dealership responsible for shipping your parcel creates the shipping label, you’ll receive a second email with a tracking number allowing you to follow your order’s status.
Q: How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
R: Orders shipped with standard shipping are generally delivered three (3) to seven (7) business days after the order is placed. If the shipping address is located in a remote area such as the Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut, the delay before delivery may be longer.
Q: Will I pay higher shipping fees if my address is in a remote area?
R: Yes. For remote areas such as the Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut, shipping fees will be higher. If the fees are more expensive than those calculated when you placed your order, Kibo will inform you by email before proceeding to payment with your credit card. This email gives you the option of cancelling your order if you feel the fees are too expensive.
Q: What should I do if the item I ordered arrives defective or damaged?
R: If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. Defective merchandise must be returned directly to the authorized BRP dealership that shipped your order, for warranty repair or replacement. The Dealership’s contact information is on the box in which your order arrived.
Damaged merchandise includes items that have been damaged in shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with apparent shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have already accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the authorized BRP dealership that shipped your order immediately. The contact information of the authorized BRP dealership will be displayed on the box. Save all packaging material and paperwork. If you attempt to return the merchandise yourself, you will jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Q: How can I return my order?
R: For a full refund, you can return new and unopened items up to 30 days after having received your order. To make a return:
1. Call Kibo or sign into your Kibo account to request a return number.
2. Ship the items you wish to return to the BRP dealership that shipped your order. We recommend that you use a delivery service that allows you to track your shipment.
3. The shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
4. The refund will be done on the credit card that was used to process the order five (5) to ten (10) days after the return is accepted by the dealership.
5. If a return fee applies on the returned items, the amount will be shown on the last screen of the transaction when you complete your purchase and will also be indicated on the packaging list included in the parcel.
Note: Helmets, electric goggles, electric helmets, electrical visors and decals as well as products containing hazardous materials (paint, primer, grease, solvent, lubricant, sealer, silicone, glue, cleaner, stabilizer, and oil) cannot be returned.
Q: How does the in-store pickup work?
A: In-store pickup allows you to collect your order at an authorized BRP dealership. When you choose to pick up your package in-store, you are not charged any shipping fees. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Choose the in-store pick-up option in the checkout process.
2. A list of nearby dealerships will appear according to your postal code. Choose your preferred dealership; it will become the pick-up point for your order.
3. Once the dealership has all the items you ordered, you will receive an email with the time and date at which you will be able to pick them up.
4. You must pick up your order within the 21 days following the receipt of that email. After 21 days, your order will be cancelled.
5. If certain items of your order aren’t immediately available, you will be able to choose to have them delivered to you or pick them up in-store in the following days. If you choose to have them delivered, standard shipping fees will apply.
Q: What do I need to have on hand when I pick up my order in-store?
A: To pick up your parcel in-store, you must have the credit card used to make the purchase as well as a government issued photo ID card.
Q: Can someone other than me pick up my order in-store?
A: No. Only the card holder can pick up his or her order in-store. This ensures the safe delivery of the item(s) and protects our customers and dealers.